Hackford Hall is a grade 2 listed Georgian Mansion House with earlier 16th Century origins. It is situated in 32 acres of its own landscaped grounds and approached via its own long sweeping driveway. Hackford Hall is the primary property in the area, with a wealth of history as the ancient seat of the Lord of the Manor of Hackford, which encompasses half of the beautiful nearby market town of Reepham. Reepham has been the local market town since 1277 and in that time Hackford Hall has seen many famous inhabitants call it home.
The property benefits from numerous leisure facilities including; an indoor heated swimming pool & gym complex with separate mens and womens changing rooms and facilities, a fully equipped games room (pool table, table tennis), an excellent all-weather full size tennis court & croquet lawn